Last updated: April 19, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Infohostels.com.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Italy
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Infohostels.com, accessible from http://www.infohostels.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to â€” and maintained on â€” computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: http://www.infohostels.com/contact
L’indirizzo del nostro sito web è: http://infohostels.com/blog.
Quali dati personali raccogliamo e perché li raccogliamo
Quando i visitatori lasciano commenti sul sito, raccogliamo i dati mostrati nel modulo dei commenti oltre all’indirizzo IP del visitatore e la stringa dello user agent del browser per facilitare il rilevamento dello spam.
Se carichi immagini sul sito web, dovresti evitare di caricare immagini che includono i dati di posizione incorporati (EXIF GPS). I visitatori del sito web possono scaricare ed estrarre qualsiasi dato sulla posizione dalle immagini sul sito web.
Modulo di contatto
Se lasci un commento sul nostro sito, puoi scegliere di salvare il tuo nome, indirizzo email e sito web nei cookie. Sono usati per la tua comodità in modo che tu non debba inserire nuovamente i tuoi dati quando lasci un altro commento. Questi cookie dureranno per un anno.
Se visiti la pagina di login, verrà impostato un cookie temporaneo per determinare se il tuo browser accetta i cookie. Questo cookie non contiene dati personali e viene eliminato quando chiudi il browser.
Quando effettui l’accesso, verranno impostati diversi cookie per salvare le tue informazioni di accesso e le tue opzioni di visualizzazione dello schermo. I cookie di accesso durano due giorni mentre i cookie per le opzioni dello schermo durano un anno. Se selezioni “Ricordami”, il tuo accesso persisterà per due settimane. Se esci dal tuo account, i cookie di accesso verranno rimossi.
Se modifichi o pubblichi un articolo, un cookie aggiuntivo verrà salvato nel tuo browser. Questo cookie non include dati personali, ma indica semplicemente l’ID dell’articolo appena modificato. Scade dopo 1 giorno.
Contenuto incorporato da altri siti web
Gli articoli su questo sito possono includere contenuti incorporati (ad esempio video, immagini, articoli, ecc.). I contenuti incorporati da altri siti web si comportano esattamente allo stesso modo come se il visitatore avesse visitato l’altro sito web.
Questi siti web possono raccogliere dati su di te, usare cookie, integrare ulteriori tracciamenti di terze parti e monitorare l’interazione con essi, incluso il tracciamento della tua interazione con il contenuto incorporato se hai un account e sei connesso a quei siti web.
Con chi condividiamo i tuoi dati
Se richiedi una reimpostazione della password, il tuo indirizzo IP verrà incluso nell’email di reimpostazione.
Per quanto tempo conserviamo i tuoi dati
Se lasci un commento, il commento e i relativi metadati vengono conservati a tempo indeterminato. È così che possiamo riconoscere e approvare automaticamente eventuali commenti successivi invece di tenerli in una coda di moderazione.
Per gli utenti che si registrano sul nostro sito web (se presenti), memorizziamo anche le informazioni personali che forniscono nel loro profilo utente. Tutti gli utenti possono vedere, modificare o cancellare le loro informazioni personali in qualsiasi momento (eccetto il loro nome utente che non possono cambiare). Gli amministratori del sito web possono anche vedere e modificare queste informazioni.
Quali diritti hai sui tuoi dati
Se hai un account su questo sito, o hai lasciato commenti, puoi richiedere di ricevere un file esportato dal sito con i dati personali che abbiamo su di te, compresi i dati che ci hai fornito. Puoi anche richiedere che cancelliamo tutti i dati personali che ti riguardano. Questo non include i dati che siamo obbligati a conservare per scopi amministrativi, legali o di sicurezza.
Dove spediamo i tuoi dati
I commenti dei visitatori possono essere controllati attraverso un servizio di rilevamento automatico dello spam.
Le tue informazioni di contatto
Come proteggiamo i tuoi dati
Quali procedure abbiamo predisposto per prevenire la violazione dei dati
Da quali terze parti riceviamo dati
Quale processo decisionale automatizzato e/o profilazione facciamo con i dati dell’utente
Requisiti di informativa normativa del settore
192 total views, 3 views today