If you only have 3 days to spend in Sydney, there are several things you can do to make the most of your time there. Here is an itinerary that includes some of the top attractions in the city:
Day 1 in Sydney :
- Start your day by visiting the Sydney Opera House, one of the most famous landmarks in the city. Take a guided tour to learn about the history and architecture of the building.
- Afterward, take a ferry from Circular Quay to Manly Beach. Enjoy the scenic views of the harbor as you make your way to the beach.
- Spend the afternoon exploring Manly Beach, which is known for its great surf, cafes, and restaurants. You can also visit the nearby Shelly Beach for some snorkeling or scuba diving.
- In the evening, head back to the city and take a stroll around The Rocks, a historic neighborhood with many shops, restaurants, and bars.
Day 2 in Sydney :
- Start your day by visiting the Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is one of the largest steel arch bridges in the world. You can take a guided tour to learn about the history of the bridge, or you can climb to the top for a stunning view of the city.
- Afterward, visit the Royal Botanic Garden, which is located next to the Sydney Opera House. The garden features over 7,000 plant species and is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the neighborhoods of Surry Hills and Paddington, which are known for their trendy cafes, boutiques, and galleries.
Day 3 in Sydney:
- Start your day by visiting the Taronga Zoo, which is home to over 4,000 animals from around the world. You can take a guided tour or explore the zoo on your own.
- Afterward, take a walk through the trendy neighborhood of Darlinghurst, which is known for its cafes, bars, and restaurants.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the beaches of Bondi and Coogee, which are popular with both tourists and locals. You can take a walk along the coastal path, swim in the ocean, or relax on the beach.
- In the evening, head back to the city and enjoy a night out in one of the many bars or restaurants in the area.