Dubai is a city of glitz and glamour, filled with towering skyscrapers, luxurious shopping malls, and exciting attractions. If you have only 3 days to explore this amazing city, here is a suggested itinerary:
Day 1 in Dubai:
- Start your day by visiting the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Take the elevator to the observation deck on the 124th floor to enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
- Head to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. Enjoy shopping at high-end stores, watch the dancing fountains, and grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants.
- In the evening, visit the Dubai Marina and take a dinner cruise on a traditional Dhow boat. Enjoy the stunning views of the city’s skyline as you feast on delicious Arabic cuisine.
Day 2 in Dubai:
- Begin your day by exploring the old Dubai. Visit the Dubai Creek and take a traditional Abra ride across the water to the Spice Souk and Gold Souk. Here, you can purchase spices, textiles, and gold.
- Visit the Dubai Museum, which is located in the Al Fahidi Fort. Learn about the history and culture of the city and see exhibits showcasing traditional Emirati life.
- In the afternoon, head to the Dubai Miracle Garden, the world’s largest flower garden. Marvel at the stunning displays of flowers and take lots of photos.
Day 3 in Dubai:
- Start your day by visiting the Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree. Take a photo with the Atlantis, The Palm hotel in the background, and enjoy a day at the Aquaventure Waterpark.
- In the evening, head to the Dubai Desert and go on a Desert Safari. Enjoy a thrilling ride on a 4×4 vehicle as you explore the sand dunes. End the evening with a delicious BBQ dinner and a traditional belly dance show.
This itinerary will give you a taste of the many attractions and experiences that Dubai has to offer. Don’t forget to take lots of photos and enjoy your trip!
To Book Accommodation in Dubai follow this link
Photos and more info visit Dubai
822 total views, 1 views today